Writing without Paper - Wendell DeLong

Writing without Paper - Wendell DeLong





For my post this week I found 3 artifacts from the Art crimes graffiti site, hopefully you enjoy these as much as I did. 



    I really liked this one from Team FarbTourette. The colors are amazing, it reminds me alot of captain americas sheild, but also some vidio game charicters. The only information about this street graffiti is under it "Israeli and Palestinian Cyborgs are still fighting!" - by Marc Sund" so I assume that is where the picture is from. 




This picture doesn't come with any information but i really love this art, and wanted to share it. Imagine having a house with such an awsome looking design covering it! Also think about how much work this was, and how long this must have taken. 




This is my favorite artifact I found! Taken by Mynas, found in Sacramento CA. 
I love how real the sharks look, and how this is less like graffiti and more like something an artist was hired to do. I think it's incredible how street artists can make things looks so real and 3D on a flat surface. 
There is a place here in Wichita that sells all kinds of nuts and other snacks.
Outside the shop they have an incredible wall covered in art with squirles and nuts having a battle and this one kinda reminds me of that style.  

                                                                        References 

Artwork is © copyright 2017 Chemis, from Benesov, Czech Republic. https://www.graffiti.org/chemis/chemis_4.html.

Artwork is © copyright 2017 Team FarbTourette, from Germany. https://www.graffiti.org/farbt/index.html.

Artwork is © copyright 2017 the artists. Photos by Mynas, from Sacramento, CA. https://www.graffiti.org/mynas/index.html.

Art Crimes
The Writing on the Wall https://www.graffiti.org/.

Comments